Glatt Skin tests every product to ensure the highest quality. However, if you discover that your product is defective and you require a replacement, simply follow these instructions:
- Take a clear video of the defect
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with description about the defect and your video attached
- Once approved, send back your product as directed with all contents it came with
- You have 12 months from the date ordered to process a warranty application
- A replacement of your product will be processed once we have received the defective one
Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be approved for a return.
You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping, which are non-refundable. Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item if it is not in a trackable package.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Warranty covers manufacturer’s defects and does not cover damages due to customers’ improper handling or storage such as water damage and tempering with the device.